Are you a REAL leader? Do you work with REAL leaders?
What is the #1 characteristics of REAL Leaders?
- Leaders make Strong use of Emotional Intelligence. This drives empathy, motivation and self-control.
- Leaders LEAD. They go first and set the tone for followers. This drives motivation.
- Leaders Develop Relationships. This includes supportive relationships with their staff.
- Leaders CREATE change. They do not wait for it to happen; they make it happen.
- Leaders EMPOWERS others and guide them to succeed.
- Leaders INSPIRES others
- Leaders take advantage of OPPORTUNITIES. A challenge to them is an opportunity to improve.
- Leaders are charismatic. This is driven by strong use of Emotional Intelligence.
- …it all comes down to Emotional Intelligence and how to use it effectively to move forward.
The #1 characteristic of a REAL leader that you must ensure in your work environment is how strong they use Emotional Intelligence to collectively advance the team forward. If you are working for a leader, a good way to tell is whether he/she will have your back in tough situations. If not, it’s time to move to another organization with REAL leaders.
For more information on powerful leadership principles and how these principles can drive you and your business to the next level, Contact us